Khalsa Sarbat Sewa Welfare Committee is a registered charitable, community and social organization doing numerous social works like:
- Educational, Gurbani, Gurmat and Turban binding competitions
- Weekly Langar (free food service) Sewa on every Saturday at Govt Hospital Sector 32 Chandigarh
- Mediacal Aid and arrangement of blood for needy patients
- Education/training support to the needy person/children
- Encourage youth for education, sports activities, and community/social welfare work.
- Provide counselling, identify the problems and help accordingly.
- Support for health, financial and employment related problems.
- Identify community needs and support to solve social, emotional and other related problems.
- Help poor girls for their marriages
- Plantations of trees and water saving